- Jack Lalanne - I grew up thinking this was just the guy on t.v. who leads old ladies in exercises wearing a funny jump suit. But I was only 5 at the time and didn't realize the incredible accomplishments this man achieved in his lifetime.
Maybe the most interesting thing about the following motivators is that there is a "family tree" that can be visualized as the thoughts and ideas are passed down and improved/repurposed.
- Napoleon Hill
- Earl Nightingale
- Jim Rohn
- Tony Robbins
- Tim Ferris (this is who I started with)
- Dan Gilbert
- The Four Hour Work Week - Tim Ferris
- Think and Grow Rich and The Master Key - Napoleon Hill
- Personal Power - Tony Robbins
- Stumbling on Happiness - Dan Gilbert
- Live Young Forever - Jack Lalanne